Cotton Mask in Liberty London Summer Swimmers 2021 Print
With the goal of making non-surgical cotton face covers available to as many people as possible as quickly as possible, we are introducing our 1 for 1 cotton mask program.
For every mask purchased we are donating a mask to someone in need.
This reusable face mask in your choice of three sizes is made of fine-weave Liberty London 100% cotton fabric and lined with a 100% cotton lawn.
This listing is for one mask in your choice of size.
Child fits Ages 2-7
Tween fits ages 8-14
Adult fits ages 15 to adult
- Non-surgical cotton face mask
- Machine washable - Wash before first use.
- Soft, stretchy ear loops are adjustable, non-irritating and easy to put on
- Two layers of soft 100% cotton fabric
- Ship in 1-3 business days
- Made in McKinney, TX by our Little Goodall sewists
- Child Size Mask is 6" wide x 2.25" high at sides
- Tween Size Mask is 7.5" wide by 3" high at sides
- Adult Size is 8.5" wide x 3.5" high at sides
Tips for Effective Mask Use
As on an airplane, put on your own mask before you help your child put on theirs. Not only are you setting the example, but it's more fun to match! Talk about heroes that wear masks (like doctors and nurses, or Spiderman), and why you are wearing them when you go out or spend time around other people.
It can be difficult to recognize people in masks out in public, especially if everyone is wearing bulky winter clothing. Do something to make your mask easily recognizable to your child, even if it's as simple as pinning a rainbow button to the side of whatever mask you are wearing that day.
Carry a few clean masks in a baggie in your handbag so you always have them at hand.
Adjust the ear loops by making a knot to find the most comfortable fit for your face.
Wash the mask after each wearing. Having different colors and prints will help ensure that they do not put on one that was just worn previously.